Experts Dental Implant Machine CEO, Spencer Walker, and Proceed Finance Founder and CEO, Dave Roehr have come together to discuss the crucial aspects of the state of the current dental implant economy and provide actionable strategies to help you rise to the top of your market.
In this must-watch video, Dave and Spencer delve deep into the state of the dental implant economy, revealing critical information that every dental implant professional should be aware of over the next 12 to 18 months and what to do about it.
Watch the Dental Implant Industry State of the Union here and then follow the 3-steps below to rise to the top of your market while your competitors scramble to know what to do.
3 Steps to Dental Practice Growth in the Current State of the Dental Implant Economy
This 3-step plan is a surefire way to solidify your positioning as a local dental implant authority and ensure you have as many arches as you desire – even considering the current state of the dental implant economy. DON’T SKIP ON ANY OF THESE STEPS. Take extreme ownership of this and you will see incredible results!
Step 1: Establish Yourself as the Leading Local Expert and Authority
- Give your patients a compelling reason to choose you over your competition with a solid unique value proposition (UVP).
- Create and distribute a lot of social proof, especially video testimonials, smile reveals, and before-and-after images.
Step 2: Enhance Your Presence Everywhere and Increase Your Frequency of Appearances
- Share your unique value proposition (UVP) and social proof everywhere (social media channels, your website, through your marketing).
- Increase Investment in Paid Advertising on Google, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. With a rising number of doctors entering the field of implant placement and marketing, patient acquisition costs have surged. The average cost per lead has increased by $10 to $20 annually. What you allocated last year will not yield the same patient volume this year. To acquire more cases, a higher advertising budget is essential. On average, the cost to acquire a new patient ranges from $2500 to $3500, varying based on your practice’s location and the strength of your unique value proposition (UVP) and social proof.
- Allocate resources towards both search engine optimization (SEO) and developing a persuasive website that effectively converts visitors into high-quality leads. Utilizing tools such as New Patient Generators or the Dental Funnel Platform can significantly enhance your website’s conversion rate, potentially achieving a conversion rate of 3 to 18 times higher than your current site.
Step 3: Secure a Highly Trained and Accountable Patient Conversion Team
- Recruit and hire an appointment setter and treatment coordinator proficient in “sales” techniques or persuasive skills.
- The role of the Appointment Setter is often underestimated, so it is crucial to have a reliable individual filling this position.
- Offer extensive initial training and continuous development programs to ensure their skills remain sharp.
- Establish a daily dental implant team huddle to assess and discuss your dental implant statistics, including the number of leads, lead-to-scheduled consultation rate, show rate, and start rate. Concentrate your training efforts on areas where your numbers are comparatively low.
- Doctors, undergo comprehensive training and be well-versed in your responsibilities to ensure you perform your role effectively and avoid making common mistakes.
DOUBLE Your Dental Implant Consultations this Month!
Use this FREE guide to help your Appointment Setters learn the best practices for scheduling high-ticket dental service consultations and increase your chances for case acceptance.