WHY WE FOCUSED ON ORGANIC LEAD GENERATION FOR DENTAL PRACTICES
As a potential recession looms, we want to be proactive about finding ways to produce higher profit margins for our clients and still offer the highest level of service possible. So, we went into the lab and started testing dental implant marketing strategies to provide them with the same level of high-quality leads they were used to, without spending money on ads.
WHAT WE TESTED
- Drive organic traffic to a website using SEO
- Capture prospect contact information on the website
- Nurture prospects using text & email campaigns
- Appointment scheduled
- Treatment accepted
Organic lead generation strategies were tested in over 20 markets nationwide during the course of last year. The basic concept was based on the same approaches we use in our Dental Implant Machine and Ortho Machine ad funnels.
To track the success of these strategies, we measured the schedule rate, treatment start rate, and total return on investment for the practice. We then compared our results to those of our ad funnel strategies to those of our paid ad funnels.
WHAT WE LEARNED
WHAT MAKES THE ORGANIC STRATEGY FAIL.
- SEO is a waste of money if you drive your traffic to a website that isn’t designed to convert (the average website only converts 2% of visitors into leads).
- Websites don’t convert visitors into qualified prospective patients unless you give those visitors enough reason to trust and engage with you. (Hint: Generic contact forms or appointment scheduling tools DON’T work)
HOW TO TURN AN ORGANIC LEAD GENERATION STRATEGY INTO A SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT IN YOUR OFFICE.
- There must be a steady amount of traffic sent to the website from qualified patients.
- The website must engage the visitor and help them to trust the practice.
- There must be an engaging way to entice the website visitor into giving over their contact information. Using treatment-specific education as a download is the best way to accomplish this.
- The prospect must be consistently nurtured to continue building trust in the practice and confidence in the treatment they are interested in until they are ready to schedule an appointment.
DOUBLE YOUR NEW PATIENT BOOKING RATE
Sick of not getting any leads from your website?
Click here to increase your organic marketing ROI and double the number of new patients coming into your practice!